Aces and Eights
Get your poker face on and prepare to beat the dealer in Aces & Eights, the high energy video poker game! Can you get the hands that you need to win big?
This entertaining online game follows the standard rules of video poker, with one standard deck of 52 playing cards. If you’re lucky enough to beat the dealer, you could double your win! So bring all the excitement of Las Vegas into your home and see if you’ve got what it takes…
How To Play
Poker games themselves may be nail-bitingly tense, but you won’t have to break a sweat to play this game – it’s easy! You can bet up to five coins per game, and your total bet amount is the number of coins you play, multiplied by the coin size you bet. Changing the number of coins changes the win amounts displayed on the pay table. Just tap BET and select a coin size, then tap the payout table and select the number of coins, or slide right to Settings, tap Coins and select the number of coins. Wins are created when the cards drawn complete a winning hand, and one win is paid per hand. This means that if you have more than one winning hand, you are paid the win for the highest ranked hand – lucky you! You can see your wins displayed in coins on the pay table, and wins are calculated by multiplying the amount on the pay table by the coin size you bet.
This is where it gets interesting - if you beat the dealer you double your win! But how? You can double on any game win, except if your win is higher than the casino’s win activation limit. If the double card you pick has a higher value than the dealer’s card, you win double your current win amount. However, you’ll tie with the dealer if your double card has the same value as the dealer’s, and your current win amount is not doubled. If you tie or beat the dealer you can play again or collect your wins. You can play until you pick a double card that has a lower value than the dealer’s card, or until the casino’s doubling limit is reached.
All poker buffs will know the classic poker hands, but this game is suitable for pros and beginners alike, so here are the winning hands you can get, ranked from highest to lowest:
- Royal Flush – An Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten card of the same suit
- Four of a Kind (Aces or Eights) – Four cards of the Eight or Ace denomination
- Straight Flush – Five cards of the same suit, in sequence
- Four of a Kind (Sevens) – Four Seven cards
- Four of a Kind (Others) – Four cards of the same denomination
- Full House – Three cards of the same denomination, and two cards of another denomination
- Flush – Five cards of the same suit
- Straight – Five cards of any suit, in sequence
- Three of a Kind – Three cards of the same denomination
- Two Pairs – Two cards of the same denomination
- Jacks or Better – A pair of Jack, Queen, King or Ace cards
Return To Player
This game has a theoretical RTP of 99.09% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £99.09.