Bonus Deuces Wild
Poker fans everywhere rejoice! Bonus Deuces Wild is the thrilling online casino game in which – yes, you guessed it – all the deuces are wild! And Wilds can mean big wins…
You can bet up to 5 coins per game in this exciting game of video poker, played with one standard deck of 52 cards and those wild wild deuces. Get your poker face at the ready and delve into the pack for those wicked wins!
How To Play
This game is suitable for beginners and pros alike! It’s simple to play and the pesky dealer will keep you on your toes. Your total bet amount is the number of coins you play multiplied by the coin size you bet. Just tap Bet to select your coin size, and click on the payout table to choose your number of coins. You can also pick your number of coins by going to Settings and clicking Coins. Once you’re happy with your bet you’re ready to take your poker show on the road.
Wins are created when the cards drawn complete a winning hand, and one win is paid per hand. If you’re lucky enough to have more than one winning hand, you’ll be paid for the highest ranked hand.
Deuces are cards with a value of two. In this game, these fabulous cards are wild! They’ll substitute for other cards to complete a hand, so hopefully you’ll be on your way to a perfect poker win. However, these cards will not substitute for a Natural Royal Flush – so bear that in mind when you’re weighing up your hand.
Fancy doubling your win? Of course you do! Listen up – you can double on any game win, except if your win is higher than the casino’s win activation limit. You’ll need to pick a double card for a chance to double your win, and if this card has a higher value than the dealer’s card, you’ll win double your current win amount! Incredible. However, if the double card has the same value as the dealer’s card, you’ll tie and your current win amount will stand. If you tie or beat the dealer you can play again or collect your wins. Continue playing until you pick a card with a lower value than the dealer’s, or until the casino’s doubling limit is reached. To disable doubling, you can go to Settings and tap the double feature’s On button. Best of luck!
All you poker experts will already know the poker hands, but in case you need a reminder, you’ll find them below, ranked in order from the highest value to the lowest. Have fun!
- Natural Royal Flush – An Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten card of the same suit. Cannot be completed with a wild card.
- Four Deuces and an Ace – Self-explanatory (an Ace and a Deuce of any suit)
- Four of a Kind (Deuces) – Four deuces
- Five of a Kind (Aces) – Four Ace cards and a wild card
- Five of a Kind (Threes, Fours or Fives) – Four cards of the Three, Four or Five denomination and a wild card
- Wild Royal Flush – An Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten card of the same suit, and a wild card. Can be completed with one or more wilds
- Five of a Kind (Sixes through to Kings) – Four cards of the Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Jack, Queen or King denomination and a wild card
- Straight Flush – Five cards of the same suit, in sequence
- Four of a Kind – Four cards of the same denomination
- Full House – Three cards of the same denomination, and two cards of another denomination
- Flush – Five cards of the same suit
- Straight – Five cards of any suit, in sequence
- Three of a Kind – Three cards of the same denomination
Return To Player
This game has a theoretical RTP of 99.15% which means for every £100 wagered it will pay out £99.15.